September 22, 2008

Lid Grips


I am going to share with you one of my favorite little kitchen gadgets. I cannot take credit for finding this helpful little item... that goes to my hubby. He knows my love of cooking and regularly picks up little things that he knows I will use.

One of my recent favorites are these Lid Grips, which he purchased at our local Viking store. Don't worry if you don't have a Viking store in your area. You can purchase your own Lid Grips ($4.99/pair) here.

I am usually not one to fall for one trick wonders when it comes to kitchen gadgets. I like a good multitasker. That said, I've got to tell you that these grips are fabulous.

Gone are the days of digging around in search of a hot pad every time I want to lift the lid off of a hot pot. I simply slip the grip on the lid and I'm ready to go.

No comments: